The Admin Website Portal allows users to deploy document store and issue/revoke certificates with their Metamask Wallet or their Ledger Nano Device.
Ledger Nano Device
As Metamask supports Ledger Hardware Wallets, it is now recommended for users to connect using the Metamask flow.
Metamask can act as a proxy to interact with the Ledger Nano Device, simply use "Add Hardware Wallet" inside Metamask to add your Ledger Nano.
- make sure your Ledger Nano is completely up to date
- before opening admin site, connect Ledger Nano to a computer and unlock it, then open the Ethereum app
- ensure that contract data is set to yes in Ethereum app
- before opening admin site, add Ledger Nano to Metamask wallet and ensure that it shows up as connected
After adding the Ledger Nano to Metamask, you can follow the instructions below to issue a certificate:
- open admin site, select Metamask
- perform the action (issue/revoke/deploy), and wait for Metamask to prompt for the transaction confirmation after hitting the action button
- you /may/see a Windows security dialog after initiating a transaction, if you do - look at your Ledger Nano to see if there is a confirmation dialog with Review Transaction. if you don't, try pressing any button on the Ledger Nano once and wait
- review the transaction on Ledger Nano
- approve the transaction on Ledger Nano
- wait for the transaction to complete